Saturday, June 7, 2008

Feedback


It's always nice to know that people enjoy the moments I capture of their families. Late last night, I received this email from Ryder's grandfather (Cody's dad)-Rick Hinson:

Denise,
I just now saw those great photos you did when you and Wesley visited Columbia. THEY'RE WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for giving of your time and talent to present our family with such striking treasures. These images will transpire into priceless heirlooms for us that will only increase in sentimental value. Again, thank you. Tell Wesley "hello". It's always good to see y'all. Papa Bear

That email meant so much to me for many reasons, one being what a great artist Rick is.
Rick is a fabulous artist and he painted a beautiful portrait of one of my photographs for Cody & Kristy's Christmas gift.

This is the original picture-

And Rick's painting-

Amazing, huh? We might have to work out some good deal/trade of pictures for paintings when we have children!




No comments: