Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Epling Family Sneak Peek

Yesterday I had the honor of spending time with the Epling family. They are friends of ours and used a gift certificate from a baby shower for their session.
We played outside and inside and had a great time. There are more to come later, but here is a sneak peek since we are about to travel for a long time! :)
Be sure to REGISTER to see all of the images when they are available.

Jeremy and the kids playing outside.

Giving brother some lovin'

Kerri and the kiddos

Sweet Joshua-LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair!

Little Miss Kaitlyn got this camera for cleaning her room and making her bed for a month! It's a Disney princess camera and it even says things like, "Your smile is very becoming."
Looks like I might have an assistant....after I teach her to put her hands on the sides of the camera. :)

Drinking tea...

I had a great time Jeremy & Kerri!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Okay. You don't know me, but Kaitlyn and Joshua are my niece and nephew and they are incredibly cute! Great pictures! I look forward to seeing the rest!