Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vera Bradley-For Sale


I asked for this Vera Bradley-Petal Pink laptop case for my birthday. I was thrilled when my parents got it for me. I was disappointed and felt really dumb when Wesley laughed and asked how my 17 inch laptop was supposed to fit in a 15 inch case. Good question. I thought I would use it for something else, but now I have decided I should try to get something I would enjoy more and use more. I would exchange it somewhere, but it is a retired pattern. So, if you would like to purchase this BRAND NEW laptop case, please email me denise@skeltonphotography.com or call me 615.804.0925. If you are in the Johnson City or Cleveland area, I will deliver it to you. If not, I will ship it to you at your cost (but I don't think it would be much-less than $5).
The price tag says $38. Since it's brand new, I would like to get as close to that as possible, how about $35?! Email or call me and tell me what you think.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise,
If you can't sell it this way, you may want to try Ebay. I searched and several have sold on there for around what you are asking & some for quite more. You could put a minimum sell price on it or a buy-it-now. Good luck!

Denise Skelton said...

Thanks! I was going to do that orignialy, but I thought this might be less trouble.