Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Epling Family


The Eplings have been SO incredibly patiently waiting for their pictures....a two week mission trip without a computer doesn't do a lot for editing pictures you know.......so I am including a TON in their blog post!

The week that we left for Jamaica, I spent some fun time with Jeremy, Kerri, Kaitlyn, and baby Joshua. Kaitlyn and I had a great time! I think she might be a photographer one day......hmm...
We went outside and played.





LOVE LOVE LOVE this one of Kaitlyn laughing!



Miss Kaitlyn is three years old.

Sweet baby Joshua was about four months old.

Playing with Mommy

Kaitlyn is a good mommy for her baby doll named, "I Don't Know"-seriously! I love it! Kaitlyn was even nice enough to offer for me to take "I Don't Know" home with me.

I'm a sucker for Daddy Daughter pictures.


Storytime

This baby cracks me up!

Jeremy & Kerri, thanks for being so patient! I had a great time with your family.
Enjoy your slideshow.
Be sure to check out all of your images HERE.

No comments: