Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Emmett & Erin

I had such a great time with Jeanette, Patrick and little Emmett last November (despite the freezing weather!) and was so excited when Jeanette emailed me to see about having a family session with a now 2 1/2 year old Emmett and new 6 month old Erin.

We started out in the family room for some playtime!
Patrick got the family favorite Llama Llama Mad at Mama to read to the kiddos.

Time to cuddle Daddy!

Erin loves her Glow Worm.

I love these adorable chairs Jeanette got for the kids-I think she said they came from Pottery Barn.
The facial expressions crack me up here.

How beautiful are these eyes?! They remind me of what I thought Emmett's from our last session.
Amazing.

After playtime in the house, we went to a nearby historical place to explore. It's close to the family's home and they love to take walks there.

He is looking so grown up!


Sibling Love

Emmett is still a fast runner and he is still way into cars (be sure to see him driving in the slideshow!).

This was HILARIOUS! Emmett saw the chickens and said, "Bite! Bite!" He apparently thought they looked tasty!

A volunteer was there working and offered to let Emmett feed the chickens. He LOVED it!

Then, we headed back home for more cuddle time in Erin's nursery.


Patrick & Jeanette, thanks again so much for allowing me to spend time with your family. I can't wait to come back in a few months for Erin's 9 month session!
I hope you enjoy your slideshow.
Be sure to register to view all of the images when they are available tomorrow.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Sweet photos. You've done it again Denise. Kids are DEFINTELY your best work, but hey, when they're cute anyway, it's easy!

Denise Skelton said...

Are you saying my job is easy?!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I KNOW it's not easy! I love this session Denise - Great Job!!