Thursday, July 17, 2008

Christmas in July!

Merry Christmas, Tina!! :) (If you are wondering why Tina is having Christmas in July, be sure and check her blog post from earlier today.) My session for tonight was rescheduled so I was able to finish Carson & Caylee's pictures earlier than I expected.

Here are the rest of my favorite images from my afternoon with Carson & Caylee (and their mommy & daddy). I am so in love with the pictures of Carson and his drums. Absolutely adorable! Interesting, though, that he wouldn't touch those drums until I "played" for him....maybe he didn't like my music?

Carson with the fun mat in the new playroom!

I bought this precious pettiskirt for Maggie's one year session and we decided to try it out on Caylee first. I am pretty sure Caylee is born to be a ballerina because she is so long and lean!

This is one of my new favorite images.

After Caylee's dress up time, we headed to the backyard for some Carson swim time....
...or fish time?....
(Please notice how his swim trunks are positioned from getting in and out of the pool!)

Carson was very interested in showing me how this boat works.

Sweet face-check out those eyelashes!

Carson was showing me how he can swim!

Caylee thought the pool looked so fun that she should join in too!

That girl is fearless! She kept trying to climb the slide and Carson splashed her I don't know how many times. She LOVED it!

Every rockstar needs some cool shades.

After our fun at Carson and Caylee's house, we headed over to Grauntie Carolyn and Gruncle Tom's house.
Playing with Daddy in the garden.

There are LOTS of more fun images from the garden in the slideshow.
Be sure to check out the link below.

Caylee barely touched her cake at her 1st Birthday Party on Saturday, so we brought it out again hoping for better results.
You can tell how interested she was.

After she crawled THROUGH the cake trying to GET AWAY from it, things got a little messy.

Finally, Caylee let us know she was finished with that cake!

And when she went to get a quick rinse off bath, Gruncle Tom and Carson did some taste testing.

Caylee with her Grauntie Carolyn (after whom she is named)


Happy 1st Birthday, Caylee!

Happy 3rd Birthday, Carson!

Happy Christmas in July, Tina! I hope it was worth it!
I truly enjoyed every minute of our time together and can't wait to do it again.
Thank you for being such a great friend and for being so complimentary of Skelton Photography.
I hope you enjoy the photographic journal of your kids in the Summer of '08!
Enjoy the SLIDESHOW!
&
ALL IMAGES ON PICTAGE
And I have to tell you that Carson sang the song that's on the slideshow to me before we left his house. It was ADORABLE!

**I HAD to edit and add what Tina posted on her blog about 30 minutes after I made this post (and may I add that Carson called me and said, "Hey, Mrs. Denise. I like the pictures. I love you." Then Tina got on and talked about how excited and happy she was and she almost made me cry!!**

Click on the title if you want to see the real thing:
All I Want to Do....

Is look at these pictures over and over again! Click here to see all of our pictures from our session on Monday evening. Be sure to turn up the volume on your speakers to hear our theme song from our summer!

Denise, you have captured our summer perfectly. I am truly speechless. I can't find the words to tell you how pleased I am with the pictures and how appreciative I am to have found you! Thanks for your friendship! I look at these pictures and cry because God has blessed me with two beautiful children (who, for the most part don't mind having their picture made). You did a phenomenal job capturing their personalities. I enjoyed watching you photograph them. We've made memories that we couldn't have made at a studio. Thank you so much! What a blessing!


1 comment:

Tina said...

Is Pictage hiring anyone maybe to answer the phone or clean their darkroom? I'm going to have to take a second job to pay for all the prints I want! There are SO many good ones. How do I choose?