Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jennifer & Jason's E-Session!

Jennifer, Jason & I had a GREAT time (at least I did!) doing their engagement session last week! We met at a friend of their's farm-I was AMAZED when I saw what all we had as a backdrop. Absolutely gorgeous!!

They brought their dogs-Thor & Freya-to get some shots, and then sent them home with Grandma (Jason's mom!). :)

This is one of my favorites. I told you in their sneak peek that Jennifer was giggling through the whole session. Told you so. There will be more proof-don't worry. :)

When I was getting shots of them on the gazebo, these geese decided to join us!

More proof. I LOVED watching them interact with each other!

Again. :)

After the way cool tree at Ben & Kate's wedding last weekend, I am now fascinated with trees!

Another favorite!


Apparently Jennifer & Jason are big Cubs AND Red Sox fans. I asked if this was allowed and Jason said it's legal because there are no rivalries anywhere in there!

He absolutely cracked me up!

Jennifer and Jason, thanks for loads of fun!
I can't wait til your wedding in August!! :)
Enjoy your slideshow and full gallery (password is Jennifer's last name).

No comments: