Monday, June 29, 2009

Little Miss Cele

I had a great time with Terra and Cele on Friday! When Terra emailed me about their session, she said 2 year old Cele was very interesting! :) Gotta love 2 year olds! Even the tantrums! Terra, we survived! Whoo hoo!
Cele is so cute and loving and sweet. Pretty sure I got at least 3 hugs AND I got to hold her hand going down the steps. How about that?!

I LOVE this face! Hilarious!

This is a new favorite. I love the light by the window in their bonus room upstairs. I always get shots I love right there. :)

Terra really wanted pictures of Cele with her wedding dress. She said there's no way she will want to wear it when she gets married, so they might as well use it now.
She and her friend did some pictures of her in it last year with her sitting up with her arms in and everything. 2 Year Old Cele thought we were crazy! :)
We got some cute ones, though. This can be her scale shot to show how much she grows.


Another favorite by that window!
I think Tinkerbell was put in timeout!

I love these next two!

Terra, thanks so much for letting me spend time with you!
I hope you enjoy your slideshow! I can't wait to see you again.
Maybe my camera won't break again!!

No comments: