Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby Cameron Turns 1!

It's hard to believe that sweet baby Cameron is already 1!
His birthday party was at his grandparents' pool and a TON of people were there to celebrate with him.

Cameron and his grandfather
Cameron got this cool playhouse for his birthday. He loved it!

Fun with Mommy, Daddy, and the cake!

I am in LOVE with this one of Cameron with his grandfather and great grandfather.


Cameron has taken a little Waterbugs class and he was SO GOOD in the water! He loved it!

This was THE MOST beautiful pool I have ever seen!

Birthday cake fun!

Another great grandfather!

LOVE this one too!

And this one! I had a lot of favorites!! :)


Travis & Katy, I had a great time celebrating Cameron's 1st Birthday!! Thanks for inviting me!
Enjoy your slideshow.
Here is the full gallery of images. (The password is the family's last name.)

No comments: