Monday, June 8, 2009

The E Family

This family is SO special to me! Sweet Anthony was in my kindergarten class this year and April bought the Skelton Photography basket at our school Winterfest a few months ago. She knew she wanted a session this summer and they have been thinking about what they wanted to do for their session all along. The boys and Guynn love to golf and Anthony was adamant that they needed golfing pictures! There were some golfing shots in the sneak peek and of course there are a lot in the slideshow!

We started out outside because the rain clouds were rolling in. We did about 10 minutes outside and it started to rain, so we headed back inside.
The boys played in their rooms for awhile, then we played with cars, "cooked," read, and went back out again!

Guynn and the boys are playing with a football game Guynn had when he was a little boy!
I love this one of Hagen and his dad!

This is the look of a mom of two boys when they are flinging race cars across the floor.
Love it!

This is one of my favorites from the day. Anthony was pretty into the car flinging. :)
Please let me interject here that I am in LOVE with the "picture frame" hanging above the loveseat-it's an old window! Brilliant! So if anyone sees and old window on the side of the road, pick it up for me!

"Cooking" (with lots of adult supervision of course!)

Anthony reading with his mom.

Thank you, Edwards Family! I hope you enjoy your images as much as I enjoyed our time together!
Here is your slideshow!
Here is your full gallery! (family's last name is the password)

No comments: